Saturday, January 9, 2010

Working for the weekend...

Everybody loves the weekend. It means that school (or work) is over for a couple days and you can do whatever you want (you know what I mean). So that brings up two questions. First, what is your favorite thing about the weekend? And secondly, what are you doing this weekend? I know some of the senior highers are going to the SHS winter formal, many of you will be watching football, and some probably will end up doing chores around the house. What about you?

My favorite part of the weekend is spending time with Sarah and our boys. I love to hang out with my family and usually we don't do much, but it's nice sometimes to just sit around and relax. This weekend that is exactly what we are doing. And I'm certain I'll catch the football games as well. If you are a football fan, post who you think is going to win the games this weekend. My picks are Philadelphia, Cincinnati, New England, and Arizona. (Of course I'm not going to pick the Packers!) Let me know what you guys think...

6 comments:

  1. well you are 0 for 2 so far lol, and I agree with New England, but of course I got to go Pack... though it will be a good game I think and I wouldn't be shocked if they do lose. (all the experts are picking them, so because of that I'm scared)

    ReplyDelete
  2. over the weekend i went and took pictures for the winter formal of Alex and Erick and their dates.
    that is what i did almost all of saturday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, you also came to our house on Saturday to pick up Alex's suit. Running errands all day for your brother's dance. What a cool sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weekend!
    Saturday: Winter Formal was so much fun! It's always great when you're around people you like (:

    Sunday: CHURCH! I tried soo hard to stay awake, guess it was a late night. x)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the weekend because usually i have the chance to sleep in, and on sunday i watched some footbal just the packer game though, and on saturday i went to sawhaw the ice arena and helped in the penalty box for pretty much 5 hours but i had time in between games to take a break and warm up, also all you do in the penalty box is open the door for the players, and luckily i did that with a friend because it gets really boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep Tom that is what an awesome sister I am =)

    ReplyDelete