Thursday, January 21, 2010

I had to put a new picture in here...

After seeing my ugly face with my prison picture on here, I decided it would be best to post a new picture at the top. Last night we had lots of fun at youth group. We played some serious "Bin" ball, which if you don't know is a variation of dodge ball but with large trash bins that you try to score the ball in. It was lots of fun. Then we had Nate Steel as our guest speaker. He has spoken at youth group a couple times now and will continue to do so periodically. I think he did a great job on his talk. What was the most intriguing thing that you took from what Nate said last night? You can post a comment here or email me at baysideyouthgroup@yahoo.com

Also, enjoy the pictures:

Falyn and Erica getting serious about a game of ping pong!


Erick, Luke, and Ryan make a great totem pole!


Aaron, Philip, and Tyler just hanging out!


-PT

6 comments:

  1. Luke and Ryan look HILARIOUS close up!
    plus, I liked Nate's story about that one Lady of Shallot...or at least how he said it....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of Falyn and Erica!Do you have any more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for the serious game of pin pong only falyn looked serious not erika but it was still funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby- do you mean do we have more pictures in general? Or just pictures of Falyn and Erica? I think I have both. I will try to keep posting pictures every week. Glad you guys are enjoying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah that would be awesome tom, it is always fun to see pictures and who is in the backround of erica and falyn's picture...by the door?=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan- that's Zach Brookmole behind Erica and Falyn. If you click on the pictures it blows them up bigger and you can see him pretty clearly.

    ReplyDelete