Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sorry about the pictures...

Or lack of pictures I should say. SORRY! I had some technical difficulties in getting them on the computer today, so I am going to try on a different computer tomorrow. They should be up and running by the time you all get home from school! Sorry to remind you that school starts back up tomorrow!!!! Also, we will post lock-in pictures on the youth group website as well. I hope you all get a good night's rest because the alarm clock is going to be sounding sooner than you think!

Today was a fun day in Sunday school class. There were 13 students and we talked a lot about glory. Our hope and prayer is that everything we do in our youth group will bring glory to God, especially in 2010! I'm looking forward to a great year. Check back on Monday for lock-in pics. Later. -PT

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope so... didnt really read the post, but it said i'm sorry about it :) (i really want a pop)

    ReplyDelete