Sunday, January 10, 2010

Favorite Verse

Well the weekend is just about over. Hope you guys get a chance to vote on the poll. I will post a new poll question for this coming week by Monday. I enjoyed the playoff football games, although most were pretty boring until the Cardinals/Packers game. I was wrong on all my picks except that one, so thanks Packers. But I probably made all those picks with my heart rather than my head. The Packer game was unbelievable, and unfortunately for you Packer fans, it had a bad ending. But keep your heads up, they will be good again next year. And Rodgers is an awesome quarterback! Next week we'll see how Minnesota does. GO VIKINGS!

So today in Sunday school we talked about feasting on the word of God. We had some great discussions about the Bible and looked through some good scriptures. That got me thinking about my favorite verses. So my question tonight is, "What is your favorite verse in the Bible?" Reply with a comment and let me know your favorite verse and why. Or you can send me an email at baysideyouthgroup@yahoo.com

I look forward to reading your responses.

-PT

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... I can't seem to find the verse I like very much but here is a verse/s that I remember or think about when ever I am worried.

    Mathhew 6:25-34
    25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?....27:Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?...31'So do not worry...32'..your heavenly Father knows...34'Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

    These verses always help when ever I am worried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cool jessica, my favorite is pretty much 1 john 3:18 just because i like the message that it is trying to give, in general i like the book of the bible 1 john

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite verse is...
    well idk what the exact number is but it is in psalms and the verse is

    "Be still and know that I am god"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan-
    Be still and know that I am God is Psalm 46:10

    ReplyDelete