Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 is here!

We started off the 2010 year with a bang as we had our second annual New Year's Eve Lock-In. I'm actually writing this blog during the lock-in. I just wanted to make sure there was at least one post on here once the new year started. 40 students showed up as we've played video games, carpet ball, ping pong, foosball, sardines, and SURVIVOR! It has been a lot of fun. So, now that it is all over (as you read this) what was your favorite part of the lock-in? Share a story or tell us what you thought was the best part by commenting on this post or sending an email to baysideyouthgroup@yahoo.com - I will post some pictures up in the next couple days. After I catch up on some sleep. -PT

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part was the Survivor games at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part was playing scardeens in the church =)

    ReplyDelete