Thursday, January 7, 2010

So far so good...

Well I am beginning to see some more traffic on the blog so that is good. Thanks to those who are checking in and making comments. Don't forget to vote on the poll for your favorite event during 2009. Also I have received some great requests for things to post on the blog! Thanks to those of you who have already emailed me. I will post them in the next few days. And for everyone else, if you have a comment or question or anything that I could post on here then just email it to baysideyouthgroup@yahoo.com and I will put in on the blog for our youth group to interact with it.

Again let me remind everyone that each time you make a comment or send me an email for the blog your name will go into the hat and on Wednesday we will draw a name for a weekly prize. Then every two months we will take those weekly winners and draw a big prize winner as well. So lots of incentive to interact on here. I hope you enjoy it.

-PT

2 comments:

  1. (: I voted for the Encounter Lock-In, even though every event I've been to has been GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice jessica i voted for the winter retreat because i didnt go to the encounter but the retreat most likely would of still won by far.

    ReplyDelete