Monday, January 10, 2011

An update on Curt

I wanted to post an update about Pastor Curt from North Bay Church. (If you are unaware what was happening read my earlier post from December about his situation.)

Curt is getting better every day. It seems like he will be making a full recovery and that God has answered our prayers! It has been such a cool testimony of how God works through prayer. Curt even preached at their church in the midst of his recovery. God is so good! Thank you all for praying for him and continue to pray that his recovery will be complete. Pray also for his family and their church. And just praise God for what he has done!

-PT

4 comments:

  1. That is GREAT NEWS!!
    I hope and pray that this may be the last time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm So Happy!!!

    I was really upset when I heard he couldn't remember is family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear he is getting better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear this! (even if i'm a little late... haha)

    ReplyDelete