Monday, January 24, 2011

Sorry it's been so long...

It was kind of a crazy week! I noticed the last post was on Monday of last week and a lot has happened since then. Youth group last week was a blast - as always. It was the last time senior high youth group was on Wednesday night. But we had a good night. I was also busy preparing for the CYIA/CEF Winter Retreat. This is an annual retreat for students who have been a part of CEF ministries in the past or who are interested in becoming a part of them in the future. This year I was asked to speak at the retreat, which was Friday and Saturday. So that kept me busy over the weekend. It was a fun retreat and 4 of our youth group students attended. Julianna, Hunter, Ryan and Luke. We had a great time and I enjoyed getting away and speaking to these students. There were about 50 students there in all, from all over Wisconsin and some from Minnesota. Unfortunately while we were on the retreat I was starting to feel sick. By the time we got back on Saturday night I was feeling pretty miserable. I was running a fever and had chills/sweats. Sunday morning was the same, so I stayed home from church. And even though Sunday night was our first ever senior high youth group on Sunday night, I also had to stay home from that as well. Sorry I missed it! I am feeling a little bit better but still pretty sick, hope to be back to normal here in the next couple days. And hopefully I will be able to post a little more often now that it's not so crazy busy like last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment