Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Help

This is a call to all senior high students. I need some help. We are looking for about 6 senior high students to help us out on Wednesday night with the meal. From 4:30pm until when dinner is served at 6:00pm we will be putting together the dinner for tomorrow night and then serving it when people show up. There will be an adult directing and giving you stuff to do, but we need some extra hands.

If you are willing to come and help us out please let me know ASAP. I actually need to know by tonight (Tuesday night). You can tell me by posting a comment on this blog post, sending me a message on facebook, or texting/calling me on my cell phone. The message in a bottle probably will take too long, sorry!

Thanks. And just a reminder that AMP and Junior High have youth group tomorrow! Senior High has youth group on Sunday night!

-PT

No comments:

Post a Comment