Monday, March 16, 2015

March MADNESS


It's March and that means March MADNESS!

Every year in March there is a college basketball tournament.  On Sunday they revealed the teams that will play and a bracket of who they play.  If you would like to join the challenge - every year our youth group has a bracket challenge to pick the teams you think will win.

It only takes about 5 minutes and you don't need to know ANYTHING about basketball - honestly!  My wife and kids do it!  Sarah is always better than me at it even though I watch way more basketball than her.  And sometimes my boys even do well.

So fill out a bracket and bring it to youth group on Wednesday.  Or I can give you one on Wednesday to fill out.  If you want to play the deadline is youth group this Wednesday night!

Let me know if you are in!

-PT


No comments:

Post a Comment