Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter at Bayside - can you help?

I want to invite everyone to our Easter services at Bayside. There is no school on Friday, so you are welcome to join us for Good Friday service at noon at Bayside tomorrow.

Our Easter Sunday will start with a breakfast at 8:00am followed by our normal services at 9:00am and 10:30am. We will NOT have SR HIGH youth group on Sunday night.

We are looking for 8 students to help serve beverages during breakfast and clean tables after breakfast. If you are willing and able to help, please let me know ASAP. You can comment on this post, send me a message on facebook, or contact me on my cell phone. This WILL count towards your Wood Lake Bible Camp scholarship if you are applying for that.

Thanks!

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!

-PT

No comments:

Post a Comment