Sunday, January 22, 2012

My official 12 Challenges in 2012

Tonight at youth group I revealed my 12 in 2012 list. This is all part of our theme of God-honoring goals. We are challenging every Bayside youth group student to come up with at least 1 God-honoring goal in 2012. Feel free to comment on this post if you want to share your God-honoring goal with everyone. Here is my list:

1.Read through the entire Bible in 90 Days
2.Serve Dinner at a homeless shelter
3.Memorize Philippians 4
4.Switch places with Sarah for a day
5.Write a letter to Garrison and Josiah
6.Run a half mile in under 2:15
7.Stay clean shaven for a month
8.Perform a song for youth group
9.Participate in “Night Without a Home”
10.Participate in a food challenge
11.Eat a raw egg “Rocky Style”
12.Speak in Donald Duck voice for one whole youth group

I will post updates throughout the year, as well as have updates during youth group. And as you can see from the list above, many of these events or challenges will take place during youth group. And if not, I will certainly report them during youth group.

Here goes...

-PT


1 comment:

  1. can't wait for you to talk in donald duck voice

    ReplyDelete