Thursday, July 7, 2011

VALLEYFAIR!

It's time for a big announcement. And it's about Valley Fair! We are having a youth group trip to Valley Fair this summer! It will be our big event for the month of August. Are you excited? Here are the details:

Monday, August 15th
7:00am - 10:00pm
$45 covers your bus ride and valley fair ticket (bring your own money for food)
We will be loading and unloading the bus at Central Assembly of God.
Permission Slip and $45 due to Pastor Tom by Wednesday, August 3rd.

We will be going on this trip with the other youth groups in Superior. This includes students from North Bay Church, Central Assembly of God, CMA, Darrow Road and Safe Harbor. It will be a one day trip, leave in the morning and return late the same night. We will be riding in a school bus. You must have a permission slip on file with our church. And you must sign up and pay by Wednesday, August 3rd.

If you have any questions just let me know. Hope you guys are excited. It's going to be a blast!

-PT

6 comments:

  1. I really hope that I can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAAA!!!! VALLEYFAIR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can make it if i can make up half the money

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I have some money saved up so I can probally go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so going.
    And I'm bringing my beard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I don't go with you'd, I'll be there with the rest of my family anyway.

    ReplyDelete