Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2 Corinthians 5:17-21

Here is a thought on our theme verse from the "Clean Slate" retreat. It is from an anonymous student in our youth group:

"When I read this passage of scriptures I think of the retreat this year and that I believe that this verse is important because it tells people that when they accept Christ into their lives then they are a new creation. Their past is gone, and that Jesus died so we could be ambassadors for him. He died for our sin, so we could be righteous like him and be more like him."

It has been a month since our retreat. How is this verse impacting you today?

-PT

1 comment:

  1. Today, this verse is just reminding me of what he did for me on the cross. I am so thankful for that. It's very comforting knowing this.

    ReplyDelete