Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let the madness begin!


Many of you filled out a basketball bracket for the NCAA college basketball tournament. The action begins today and the madness continues throughout the weekend. I always love this time of year because I love the basketball tournament, but also because it means our retreat is upon us! I can't wait until next week! But for the brackets I will keep you posted on here as to who is winning. It looks like we will have about 20-25 competing to be the winner.

As you can see from the picture above - my pick is Duke. They are the defending national champions and if they stay hot no one can beat them. The only way they will lose is if they start missing a lot of 3s.

I hope you all have fun watching the games this weekend. And I look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday morning.

AND remember - 1 week from today we have our retreat!!!!!

-PT

2 comments:

  1. for the remeber i CANT WAIT so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke is not going to win, sorry to tell ya tom. (:
    And I'm excited for the retreat!

    ReplyDelete