Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thanks for a great night

I just wanted to say thank you to all our students and youth leaders for a great night at youth group. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed having you all there. We played extreme human tic-tac-toe. We had some great games of carpet ball. We talked about campus missionaries. We had a huge bonfire. And we had smores!

Remember for the next week: every time someone mentions school starting back up to think and pray about being a campus missionary this school year. Starting next Wednesday you will have the opporunity to make the committment to be a campus missionary. Keep praying!

6 days left of summer. Enjoy every moment!

-PT

2 comments:

  1. Wooooo, BRIGHT COLOR RED!!!

    Anyway, I just like to say that Zach got lucky, I would have won. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh and I think we should have a movie night and watch that movie called "To Save A Life" ?
    That would be GREAT FUNN :)

    ReplyDelete