Monday, August 16, 2010

Indescribable

This Wednesday night we are going to have a great night with wonderful opportunities. First we are going to watch a really cool video called "Indescribable." It is a video about how God is so powerful and awesome and it shows some really amazing pictures of the universe and how obvious it is that there is a God! After that we are going to go out for a walk and pass out corn roast flyers to houses in the Billings Park area. Then we will come back for a bonfire at the church. If you beg loud enough, Dani might bring some smores again!

Hope to see you on Wednesday!

-PT

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the video and see all the amazing things that God has created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can come this week but if I can't I hope you guys have funn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was AMAZING !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete