Thursday, July 8, 2010

GO Vikings!

I just wanted to announce that Brett Favre will be returning to the Minnesota Vikings this coming season for one last shot at a Super Bowl. In light of this wonderful news I have changed our blog to the Vikings colors. (And because a few of you suggested it.) So don't get all mad, Packers Fans, there will be a week for Packers colors as well. (Only because 1 of you suggested it - GRANT!) I hope you all are enjoying your summer. Youth group has been fun and we will continue to meet every Wednesday night throughout the summer. Have a great day!

-PT

4 comments:

  1. ya know... as sick as these colors make me ;) they don't look too bad on here. I'm not sure how often I'll be on with these colors but its probably one of the better looking ones yet... sadly... Also when you do green and gold, please make the green the background lol and not a neon version and it'll all be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh i love the vikings (: yippie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EricaNicoleMittlestadt28July 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    yah these are not my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EricaNicoleMittlestadt28July 14, 2010 at 10:07 AM

    oh, btw...
    CONGRATULATIONS BAYSIDE ON WINNING THE BAYSIDE V. BAYSIDE SOFTBALL GAME!!!!
    the hotdogs were good, the people even better, and game was great!
    when is our next softball game???

    ReplyDelete