Monday, June 14, 2010

Feeling Yellow?

So we finally got rid of the pink! And here's yellow! Just a reminder that we will be changing the blog colors every week for the summer. Let me know what you think. Well today is the first official day of summer break from school. What are you all up to?

Last Friday we had a great night for Girls and Guys Night Out. I didn't take any pictures, but if anyone did just email them to me and I will post them on the blog. Hope you all had fun.

And I hope to see you on Wednesday night for youth group! Have a great week!

-PT

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm liking this. Yellow Jacket Black and Yellow. Though reverse would be better, with Black background and yellow letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels pretty bright...maybe it will bring out the sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. EricaNicoleMittlestadt28June 16, 2010 at 10:43 PM

    we could really use some sun.
    i like the yellow but i agree with grant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EricaNicoleMittlestadt28June 16, 2010 at 10:47 PM

    Hey!
    Thanks to all the peeps who came to VBS/YG tonight. Even if you forgot about the combined thing, thanx for hanging out :D
    ♫ I will dance, I will sing, to be mad for my King. Nothing Lord is hindering this passion in my soul! ♫

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry yellow is not a good color i think Grants idea has potential.

    ReplyDelete