Sunday, March 21, 2010

We're back!

Well we are back from the retreat. All I can say is that it was AWESOME and AMAZING! Thanks to everyone who made it so great. I praise God that it went so well. Just so everyone knows, we will be having youth group on Wednesday, March 24 - so I hope we see you there!

I will post some pictures from the retreat later on this week. As well as stories and highlights from the weekend. If you were there, email me what your favorite part of the retreat was.

See you Wednesday.

-PT

4 comments:

  1. I want to go back.
    I missss the retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked the retreat and the worship and speakers we amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The retreat was so powerfull. I luved the worship and the speakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was very good weekend, really helped out when I went back to school

    ReplyDelete