Friday, March 26, 2010

Links

You'll notice on the left side of this website there is a section titled, "Learn More About." Below it is a list of links to websites that I think will be helpful and fun for you to look at. "Sharing Your Faith" is a link to a website called "Freeticket Ambassadors." This website is all about evangelism and outreach. "Growing Deeper" is a link to a website called "Going Deeper International Ministries." This website has lots of information about defending your beliefs, apologetics, evolution, atheism, and more! "Pastor Tom's Family" is a link to a blog that my wife, Sarah, put together. It has pictures, videos, and updates about our family. "Superior Spartan Soccer" is a link to a blog that I write for the high school soccer program. Many of you know that I am also a soccer coach. This last fall I was the head coach of the varsity boys soccer team at Superior High School. And you might be interested to know that three girls from our youth group are currently playing with the varsity girls soccer team. Their first game is next Tuesday and the season goes through the month of May.

So I encourage all of you to check out these websites. Some of them are for fun, and some are areas where you can do research, learn, and use as a resource in your daily walk with God. I hope that you enjoy!

-PT

1 comment:

  1. PT,

    I thank you for linking to my blog "Freeticket Ambassador's" under the Sharing Your Faith seletion. This blog is intended to be a place where people can learn and/or share different ways to share their faith in Jesus Christ. I am very excited about it. Please feel free to check it out. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete