Thursday, February 11, 2010

Getting to know you

Last night was so much fun! I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys at youth group. It seemed like a really laid back and relaxed night, and we had a lot of laughs. Our focus last night was on getting to know each other and everyone within our youth group. This helps to build our relationships with each other as we continually are seeking to build our relationship with God. It also helps to build unity within our youth group, something that is really important! (important to me, important to the youth leaders, important for you the students, and important to the life of our youth group.) So having said all that, my question relates to getting to know you. Respond to this post with a comment by telling us something about yourself that we would not normally have already known. It can be something simple or it can be something really deep. You decide. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better.

-PT

13 comments:

  1. I love to read!! (:
    Math relieves me from stress, anger, or whatever's on my mind. (I love math, yeah, I know that's weird xP)
    & I do not listen to music, unless I'm with Luke... if you can call that music... haha just kidding. screamo rockss. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to make creatures out of toe socks :D It sounds silly but it's really fun, except it takes me a few hours :/ but it's worth it to have a totally awesome sock creature at the end xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Grant I have to disagree. Thats kind of odd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well........
    I play video games.(when i'm not grounded.)And ..........well......I read.(some times). So...ya... I guess thats it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to spend time with my friends, and just hang out with my family, I read A LOT and I find enjoyment in Spanish and Geometry. I love school (for the most part). And I absolutely love to just mess around and have a good time =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love spanish!! :) it's my favorite. Most of my extra time i spend with the fam or at school sports events :) Jessica... math?? really? haha you're so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, Taylor spanish? Lol, well guess you are a wizz at different language, i mean spanish 4 !!! too much for me (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read. If I get a good book, i dont stop reading till its done. My favorite sport is soccer and in my spare time i play soccer with my brother in my backyard or draw or hang with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I...uh...IIIII....hm....OH!...a couple times I ate raw pig fat on a piece of bread...hah. betcha didn't know THAT now did ya?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Falyn that's a little strange, haha and kinda daring I don't think I would ever do that

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, Falyn you are such a funny/crazy girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pit fat....i dont think I would ever do that

    ReplyDelete