Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beard - before and after

Many of you have made comments about my beard lately.  It wasn't planned out but for the last couple weeks I decided to grow a beard out.  Usually I do it once a year.  My tradition is shaving on Thanksgiving and then keeping a beard until after the new year.  I'll probably do that again this year, but for some reason felt like it was a good time to have a beard...until now.  I'm shaving it off this morning.

But since many of you have asked about it I thought I would show some before and after photos of me with a beard.  These pictures were not taken today but give you an idea of the difference between me with a beard and without.


I took this second picture about 30 minutes later.  I shaved my face as well as my head.  What do you think?


All I can say is, "Wow.  I had hair back then."

-PT


No comments:

Post a Comment