Thursday, May 9, 2013

Throwback Thursday - volume 2

After further review - I'm finding that I have a pretty big arsenal of old pictures to keep this Throwback Thursday Theme going!  So here are two more...


So this interesting piece was taken December 4, 2008.  That was 4 and a half years ago!  First notice the fellowship hall carpet!  Then in order from left to right it is Aaron Christner, Tommy Casper, Shawna Roulston, Shelby or Jasmine Johnson (who can tell?), Jaycie Paulson, Megan Tunell and Hunter Tunell.  I think Hunter is my favorite.


This is another classic from December 4, 2008.  In order from left to right it is Tyler Lehikoinen, Philip McCotter, Falyn McCotter, Becca Tunell, Shelby or Jasmine Johnson (it's anyone's guess), Shelby Fulkerson and Erica Mittlestadt.  In this one my favorite is Philip.

Oh so much fun.

Let me know what you think.

-PT


No comments:

Post a Comment