Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Post a comment!

There has been very little activity on our blog these days - by both you and me! I have been busily getting ready for the retreat. Things are going well and we are excited about this HUGE event. If you haven't signed up yet, talk to me ASAP!

Take a moment and post a comment on our blog and you'll have a chance at a free pop as well as the possibility of a Burger King gift card or an I-Tunes gift card!

Be like Terrell - who seems to be one of the few who have posted lately. I'll give you something to post about - come up with a caption for the picture above of Terrell. Be creative, if we get some good ones I will announce them at youth group.

-PT


4 comments:

  1. what a handsome young fellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me all your candy or Frosty's head is turned into slush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw both of you guys at the wrestling tournament yesterday!

    ReplyDelete