Monday, September 19, 2011

Where is your mission field?

As we have been talking about the meaning and purpose in life during our youth group devotionals, I hope that you have thought about how important your place is in your school. God has called you at this time in your life to go to school every day. And I believe he wants you to represent him and be a light for him. That is your mission. Are you willing to accept it?

For those interested we are challenging you to be a campus missionary. Please contact me ASAP to let me know if you want to take on this exciting challenge.

Also, this weekend we are having our annual campus missionary retreat at Assembly Park Camp in Lake Minnesuing, WI. The retreat will go from Saturday morning at 9am until Sunday afternoon at 5pm. We will have 4 meals, lots of fun and games, worship, powerful speakers, carpet ball, free time, speed ball, a bonfire, AND...the Christian rock band Lightswitch will be there to give you a free concert! That's right they are coming to our retreat to put on a concert for all our campus missionaries! It is going to be awesome! The cost of the retreat is $15, and you have to have a permission slip on file at Bayside. Get your money and your registration card in to me ASAP. In fact, you need it in by this Wednesday! So get it to me now!

Hope to see you all there this weekend. I can't wait!

-PT

5 comments:

  1. I'm soooo pumped! It's going to be amazing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and by the way tom, you should stop saying that no one comments on here, because i have posted like four things in the past few days (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Julianna. Basically you can expect a pop on Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically...where's my pop? Woop-woop for the win (Varsity Soccer) and I'm praying for spledid weather for the trip this wknd. THANX, Pastor Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. insert "n"
    splendid. Yah, that's what I meant.

    ReplyDelete