Sunday, August 14, 2011

Valleyfair details

On Monday we have our trip to Valleyfair! Many of you have signed up to go, so I thought I would post the details of the trip on the blog.

We will meet and leave from Central Assembly of God Church at 7:00am. The bus will also return to Central Assembly of God Church at approximately 10:00pm. Remember to bring your own money for food and souvenirs. Your $45 paid was for the bus ride and the ticket into Valleyfair. Also, if you plan to go to the water park you will need to bring your swimsuit and towel.

And don't forget this trip is a group trip with all the other youth groups in Superior. So there will be a bus full of kids from all the youth groups, not just Bayside.

It's going to be fun!!!

-PT


5 comments:

  1. I ART SO EXCITED MY DEAR SIR!!!
    btw, hailey says hi!
    i love you! AHHHHHH!!!!!!11!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey Ross 'Da Boss'August 15, 2011 at 6:08 PM

    Have fun everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gone! ): Hope everyone had fun though (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way... the colors of the blog trip me out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete