Saturday, December 18, 2010

Back from vacation

Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't posted on here all week because we were on vacation. The first half of the week I just stayed home and played with Garrison and Josiah. It was a much needed time for our entire family, and I truly enjoyed every minute of it. Then the last half of the week we drove down to the Twin Cities. We visited some of my siblings, Sarah's dad, and also did some Christmas shopping. Then we drove to St. Cloud to have our Christmas with Sarah's mom. We just got home tonight and I am glad to be home!

So what did I miss on Wednesday night? Let me know if you attended youth group and how it went. I will be back for next Wednesday, and YES we WILL be having JR. and SR. high. (Wednesday, December 22). There won't be dinner, so just come at 6:30pm. Hope to see you then and catch up!

-PT

1 comment:

  1. OH MAH GOODNESS! josiah is soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete