Thursday, November 4, 2010

Student Profile - Cody Casper

Today's student profile is all about Cody Casper. Cody is a senior at Superior High School and a part of the class of 2011. Cody has been a part of the football team and is an avid wrestling fan. His dad, Tom (Big Daddy), is a youth leader and all three of his older brothers have graduated from our youth group.

What is your favorite part of youth group?
Small group time because we can break down what we just learned.

What is your favorite memory from youth group?
When I gave up my bad attitude at the retreat and then having to live that out during the basketball tournament.

What is the best part about being a senior?
It's my last year and I'm the one people can look up to.

What are your plans for after graduation?
Business college, culinary arts college, and photography college.

What is the coolest place you have ever been?
New Jersey.

What is the one thing you wish you could do?
I wish I was 100% healthy because my goal has been to set a new squat record of 850 pounds. I believe I can do it but I need to be healthy.

Anything else you would like to tell our youth group?
Just live your life for Christ. Take it from me, it's the best thing you can do. To have that feeling to know that God is there for you and that no one can do what He can do.

Thanks Cody!

-PT

1 comment:

  1. way to go cody hope everything works out

    ReplyDelete