Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank you

For those of you who didn't know, October is Pastor Appreciation month. Today at church the deacons and congregation showed their apprecation to Pastor Mark and to me during the worship service. Then, after the service Alex represented the youth group in presenting me with a plaque and card from all the students in our youth group. It was really awesome and I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you to all you students who were a part of putting this together. Thank you to all you students who have shown your apprecation to me and my family. Thank you to each and every student who is a part of our awesome youth group. Thank you for being real, for being bold, and for being an encouragement to me. I am very thankful to be the youth pastor at Bayside and no doubt am thankful for such a great group of students.

-PT

3 comments:

  1. We all love you and are so thankful to having such a great youthgroup and leader like you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom You are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the best, no lie. (:

    ReplyDelete