Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feeling Sketchy

I decided to shave my face the other day. Actually I had planned this for quite awhile. If any of you have seen my driver's license you may know that I had a mustache in the picture. So when I went to renew my license on Friday I decided to do it again. Here is a picture I took just before going to get my new license:



Even though I am certain all of you will just love this look (my wife included), the new look was shaved off just hours after my visit to the DMV. The only way we can enjoy it now is this picture. That being said, I felt it was necessary to post it on the website. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think! Oh and also - just ask to see my new license because the picture on it just as good!

-PT

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. is all i have to say... oh and im the first to day

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PT!

    on this youth blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's suppose to say *say instead of day.

    oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good look Tom. All you need now is a bandana, a couple tatoos and a Harley.

    ReplyDelete