Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have to get a picture in here

Parents night was a hit and I want to thank everyone who was there. There were 56 of us! Thank you students for putting up with parents night! And thank you parents for joining us. As always, please contact me if you need anything.


I hope you enjoy this picture. It is from the end of 2009 and it was a quick pic that we took of some of you junior high students. I hope everyone has a good weekend and I look forward to seeing many of you on Easter Sunday. Please don't forget to show up if you signed up to help with our Easter Breakfast buffet. See you Sunday!

-PT

1 comment:

  1. Erica Nicole MittlestadtApril 2, 2010 at 12:46 AM

    Parent's Night:

    For the first time in history Students WON the Parents vs. Students Quiz!

    I'm so glad I was there.
    Can't wait for Easter Sunday. Hope to see everyone there!
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete